We have launched a New Patient Portal (9/14/21).
If you are a first time user of the Patient Portal, you will need to register your account using the Sign Up link on the Patient Portal Home Page. If you are a returning user, please login with your username and password. Please note that the username and password that you use will be a new login identity than any other login information you had prior to September 2021.
We are launching our new Athena Patient Portal, Tuesday, September 14, 2021. You will receive an email and/or text message initiating the setup of your new Patient Portal account. Please note, you will be using a new username and password from your previous Patient Portal information. If you do not receive an email or text message, you may call our office at 843-797-3664. Be mindful that if your matter is not urgent, you will want to call our office after September 21 to reduce your wait time due to our launch week delays.
The Athena patient portal user friendly, and you’re able to access your personal medical information securely and conveniently, including:
• Test Results — click Open results to view test results.
• Appointments & Paperwork — View Upcoming appointments; click Manage appointment to go to the Appointments page to request an appointment, reschedule or cancel any upcoming appointments, check in for an appointment, and fill out forms.
• Messages — click Go to Inbox to display the Messages page to view messages to send and receive messages from our practice.
• Billing Summary — View outstanding balances in the Billing Summary section. Click Make a payment to display the Billing / Bill Pay page and pay any outstanding balances.
• Health Reminders — Any health reminders, including outstanding orders and procedures that you should schedule, appear at the bottom of the home page. Click See health reminders to display the My Health / Health Reminders page to review outstanding orders.