We Take Care of You for Life!
We offer all the care you need for all your life! As your healthcare needs change over time – from yearly checkups and contraception to pregnancies and, eventually, menopause – we’re here to serve you.
We combine the experience you trust with the latest treatment options available. We invite you to join our growing family of patients and see why we’ve been a trusted partner to women of the Low Country for more than 25 years!
We Take Care of You For Life!
All the care you need for all your life!
Your News – Your Community
This group of LCWS CenteringPregnancy moms due in September has journeyed together through their pregnancy - sharing, learning and being supportive of each other. Click here to find out more about...read more
We had a hopping heap of fun at the Summerville Movie in the Park featuring "Peter Rabit" with Summerville Medical Center and the Town of Summerville! We brought along some special visitors from the farm. The kids loved petting them and picking out the Lowcountry...read more
If you’ve ever thought about it, wondered about it, felt it and didn’t ask, here’s your chance! Join Dr. Ronnie Givens, Dr. Christine Hunter, Dr. Bo Reeves and Dr. Hunter Smith at the Summerville Medical Center "Think It. Feel It. Ask It. Seminar" Wednesday, July 24...read more
Labor and Delivery
We proudly deliver babies at the beautiful, newly-renovated Women and Childrens Center at Summerville Medical Center on Midland Parkway. We are looking forward to delivering babies at the new, state-of-the-art Roper Saint Francis Berkeley Hospital.
Summerville Medical Center
Summerville Medical Center
• Two-story patient tower with 30 private postpartum rooms
• Beautiful birthing suites that provide new families a welcoming space to bond with their baby
• Level II neonatal ICU (NICU) with specially trained physicians and nurses to care for our sickest babies
• Emergency Department OB suite
• C-section suite
• State of the art technology that providers patients with the comforts of home and the highest quality care, including 55” Apple TVs in each patient room; NICView, which allows families to watch their newborn in the NICU anytime, anywhere and on any electronic device through a 24/7 secure portal; wireless fetal monitoring that allows moms to be more comfortable and mobile during labor; and more.
• HUGS Baby Safety security that ensures our babies are protected 24/7 during their hospital stay with unique tamper-proof tags.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR:
Roper Saint Francis Berkeley
Roper Saint Francis Berkeley Hospital
- 4 labor and delivery suites
- 2 C-section operating rooms
- 16 postpartum rooms
- 3 triage rooms
- Halo Swivel Sleeper Bassinets
ARE YOU PREGNANT?
Introducing Centering Pregnancy.
Journey Through Motherhood, in a comfortable community group setting, with pregnancy care “centered” around you.
10 prenatal visits with your doctor, nurse & Mom Group Members.
Engage in Your Care
Record your own healthcare data & baby’s gestational age & communicate directly with your healthcare team using The Healow Mom App.
Meet individually with your physician for a one-on-one assessment.
Visits include discussions and interactive activities “Centered” around pregnancy topics important to you.
Good health begins with regular exams, recommended screenings, and smart lifestyle choices. At LowCountry Women’s Specialists our specialty is promoting women’s health and providing options to enhance your health from adolescence and beyond.
Every birth is a special event, and we’re delighted that you chose us to share this journey with you! Our commitment is to provide you with the highest level of safe, competent, and personalized care to assure the health of you and your baby.
Join the LowCountry Women's Specialists Family
1801 2nd Avenue, Summerville, SC 29486
(behind Dunkin' & East Bay Deli)
9291 Medical Plaza Drive North Charleston, SC 29406
77 Springview Lane Summerville, SC 29485